Deborah Sundahl is the leading expert on female ejaculation and the G-spot, and a pioneering teacher in female sexuality since 1983.
The G-spot is the female prostate.
Female ejaculate is prostatic fluid.
All women have one, just as all men do.
In 2001, the G-spot was finally recognized as a functioning female anatomical organ, and was given the medical term: female prostate. This medical recognition ended the debate about the ‘myth of the G-spot.’ It’s real and it works.
Deborah Sundahl is on a mission to teach women and men how to get
Deborah Sundahl is the foremost pioneer, popular expert on female ejaculation and the G-spot. She is the author of the seminal book, Female Ejaculation and the G-spot (Hunter House, 2003/2014). Her 35 years of groundbreaking contributions to this field include a line of videos titled the Female Ejaculation Sex Education Series (Isis Media, Inc.), which Deborah produced and hosts. She lectures and gives workshops in North America and Europe, and has taught thousands of men and women how to integrate the G-spot and female ejaculation into their erotic lives. She continues to be a spokesperson for female sexuality and an advocate for adult sex education.
Deborah Sundahl is the leading popular expert on female ejaculation and the G-spot, and a pioneering teacher in female sexuality since 1983.
- Nominee: 2007 Obelisk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Erotic Writing and Publishing.
- — Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot (2003 Hunter House Publishers USA; 2014 Turner Publishing)
- — Le Point-G et l’Ejaculation Feminine (2005 Tabou-Editions France)
- — Weibliche Ejakulation & der G-Punkt (2006 Hans-Niesch-Verlang, Germany)
- — Kobieca Ejakulacja I Punkt G (2009 Wydawnictwo Czarna Owca, Poland)
- Video Director, and Host of “The Female Ejaculation Sex Education Series” DVDs: (2000 to present)
- — How to Female Ejaculate: Find Your G-Spot (1992)
- — Tantric Journey to Female Ejaculation: Awaken Your G-Spot (1998)
- — Female Ejaculation for Couples: Share Your G-Spot (2003)
- — Female Ejaculation and the G-spot: A Lover’s Guide (2006) (English, German and Spanish)
- – Female Ejaculation: The Workshop (2008)
- — l’Ejaculation Feminine et Le Point-G (2007) (French language)
- Publisher: On Our Backs magazine (1984-1994) (First modern women’s erotica magazine)
- Nominee, Adult Video News Awards USA ‘Best Specialty Tape’ for video How to Female Ejaculate (1992)
- Spokesperson, for women’s sexuality, includes numerous appearances on local, national and international radio and TV (Channel 4, UK), and interviews in magazines such as Esquire, Penthouse, (USA), Scarlet and Arena (UK), Tetu (France), L-Mag, Feigenblatt (Germany), Spuren (Swiitzerland), and Times of London and The Independent (UK)
- Radio: Playboy Radio Sirius and Sex Is Fun Show on iTunes
- Lecturer/Educator: lectures and workshops on “Female Ejaculation and the G-spot” “Awaken Your G-spot” “The Feminine Fountain Experience” for both women and couples’ groups in North America and Europe.