FEMALE EJACULATION & THE G-SPOT
Webinar for Women
“Deborah is a legend in sex education. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her!”
-Angela B, Colorado USA
Deborah has a wealth of knowledge about the G-spot and female ejaculation. Her teachings allowed me to deepen my connection and respect for what she eloquently refers to as “the erotic soul of a woman.”
-Lara, San Diego, CA
WEBINAR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
5 weeks in a row * 2 hrs each week * with Deborah Sundahl in person * via Skype
Workshop Cost $395 USD
– North America Class – 6:00 – 8:00 pm PST (9:00 – 11:00 pm EST)
(Australia 11:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST)
– Europe Class – 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
(South Africa 19:00 – 21:00 SAST)
Registration and payment required prior to first class.
Questions? Contact: Deborah
The Female Ejaculation and The G-spot Webinar
has the exact same content and practice sessions as the weekend residential workshop for women. On Skype, the small group can see and hear each other and Deborah. The group support is beneficial for learning and validating the experience of the workshop process. Privacy and confidentiality are respected during practice sessions. Seeing each other during a practice session is not necessary, and Deborah’s voice will lead you along during practice. Each week, we cover the same section that would be covered in a morning, afternoon or evening session of a residential, weekend workshop. Each webinar session is 2 hours long, and meets for five weeks in a row.
Benefits to the Webinar Workshop include having a full week, between sessions, to integrate the information, with more time to practice alone during the week, and develop meaningful questions to raise at the next session. A small group provides more one-on-one time with Deborah, and this means the webinar is more tailored to your issues, questions and goals. Also, travel is not necessary. The trade-off however, is the five week commitment, because missing a class is not recommended, as one session builds upon the next, and is not repeated, and is not taped. You are not permitted to tape the webinar. All participants sign an agreement to respect privacy, and to not teach the content of the course.
Dates: 2017, 2018
- April 17 – May 15, 2017 (Monday); 2 hours each week) – EUROPE 16:00 GMT (9:00 am MST mountain time North America)
- April 18 – May 16, 2017 (Tuesday); 2 hours each week) – USA (Wednesday 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- May 16 – June 13, 2017 (five consecutive Tuesdays; 2 hr. each week) – EUROPE 18:00 GMT (11:00 am MST mountain time North America)
- May 11 – June 8, 2017 (five consecutive Thursdays; 2 hours each week) USA (Friday 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- June 29- July 27, 2017 (five consecutive Thursdays; 2 hours each week) USA (Friday 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- June 3 – July 31 2017 (Monday; 2 hours each week) – EUROPE 18:00 GMT (11:00 am MST mountain time North America)
- July 31 – August 28, 2017 (Monday); 2 hours each week) USA (Tuesday 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- Aug 3 – Aug 31, 2017 (Thursday); 2 hr. each week) – EUROPE 18:00 GMT (11:00 am MST mountain time North America)
- August 14 – September 11, 2017 (Monday); 2 hours each week) EUROPE 18:00 GMT (Saturday 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- November 9 – December 7, 2017 (five consecutive Thursdays; 2 hours each week) – EUROPE 18:00 GMT (11:00 am MST mountain time North America)
- Nov 22- Dec 20, 2017 (five consecutive Wednesdays; 2 hours each week) USA (Weds. 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- Dec 13, 2017 – January 10, 2018 (five consecutive Wednesdays; 2 hours each week) USA (Weds. 11:00 am Australia AEST)
- January 16, 2018 – February 13, 2018 (five consecutive Tuesdays; 2 hours each week) – EUROPE (11:00 am MST mountain time North America)
*Be sure to email Deborah if these days of the week or times of the day are problematic, as flexibility with dates is is possible with a the webinar format (unlike a residential weekend).
FOR THE FEMININE FOUNTAIN WEBINAR with DEBORAH SUNDAHL
“Deborah Sundahl teaches with such grace and lets people be where they are. I’ve felt lectured at and pushed before, so I really appreciate her style of teaching. It allows one open up. Thank you Om Shanti. By the Grace of God, thank you for your teaching!” – Emily, Montana
“Deborah is a loving teacher who helps each woman personally identify her own longings and facilitates each person’s unique unfolding. Sharing in a group setting expanded my ability to notice some of my step by step experiences and give them voice. Her depth of knowledge and experience with many women over time created for me a sense that we are together advancing the evolution of our rich, often ignored sexual depth as women.” – Sharon in Alaska
“I have taken many tantra workshops and was not new to the G-spot work, although it continued to remain a mystery to me. Working with Deborah, I was really inspired by her simple and gentle approach that helped me rediscover my G-spot at my own rhythm and in the privacy of my home. I have now a much better understanding of the G-spot’s anatomy and functioning and feel more connected to its sensations. I have also discovered that female ejaculation can be something quite simple! Overall, this webinar left me inspired to keep on practicing and discovering myself!” -Margarita, France
“Participating in Deborah’s webinar workshop was a positive, life changing experience. At large, our society does not discuss these important, intimate issues and a healthy, confident sex life is extremely important for yourself and any partnership. The online option is great because I did not have to take time out of my schedule along with extra expenses to travel!” -Angela B, Colorado USA
“Deborah Sundahl’s “Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot” webinar changed my life in a profound way. I found Deborah after a 2-year quest, committed to the work and through her expert guidance and caring approach, I found my center and took my power back. Life changing to say the least. I consider this the most relevant emotional journey of my lifetime. Girl Power!” – Janine, Los Angeles USA
Sex Educator DEBORAH SUNDAHL provides books, lectures, workshops, webinars, private coach sessions, and videos. Her seminal book, Female Ejaculation and the G-spot, and her line of videos created for her Female Ejaculation Sex Education Institute, have taught thousands of men and women about the G-spot and female ejaculation. Through her workshops, lectures and instructional media, Deborah has spread the good news internationally about the G-spot and female ejaculation since 1984.